perfect outdoor lighting
Leff Landscape Associates, Inc. designs outdoor lighting to show off your house and landscape, for safety and perfect mood creation. Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties.
Depending upon your goals, lighting ideas may include:
- Moon lighting – This lighting technique gives the most natural light. We are accustomed to having light shine on us form above: lights placed in trees or on the eaves of buildings give us this familiar effect.
- Façade lighting – highlights architectural features on buildings.
- Security lighting – does exactly what it says. Flood lights or subtle warning lights can be activated with motion sensors, timing devices, or switches.
- Accent lights used to accentuate a focal point. – This may be on sculptures, interesting plantings, waterfalls, fountains, ponds or structures.
- Path lighting – should be used only when necessary for safety. Path lights are used when alternative means, such as moon lighting or reflective lighting from another object, do not adequately provide the desired effect.